Friends, thank you for staying with us, as we jockey to find our new Fayetteville home. Here are the changes as a result:
EUREKA SPRINGS CLASSES
These will move to Tuesday nights. The first Tuesday class will be this coming Tuesday, May 17. $12.00 /class; bulk rate available. Place is the same, Enthios Studios. But please note the time change:
Drum class: 5:15
Dance class: 6:30
The first classes in the new location, WHITE RIVER YOGA STUDIO, will be this coming Thursday, May 19, and every Thursday night after that. $12.00 /class; bulk rate available. Time stays the same.
Drum class: 6:00
Dance class: 7:00
DIRECTIONS TO WHITE RIVER YOGA STUDIO
From College Ave. and MLK (south of the Square):
1. Proceed south on 71.
2. Continue past Drake Field (the old airport).
3. Stoplight in Greenland:
– Greenland High School is on your left.
– Yoga studio is on your right, on the southwest corner, in a little stone building across School from the high school.
– Turn RIGHT at the stoplight and immediately LEFT into parking lot behind building.
1. Proceed south to Exit 58.
2. Turn LEFT at the end of the ramp, on West Wilson.
3. Follow Wilson 1.3 miles to Greenland.
4. Just before the stoplight, turn RIGHT into the parking lot behind the yoga studio.
SEE YOU IN ONE PLACE OR THE OTHER!
And thank you to the awesome DON HOUSE, who took these cool pics. http://www.donhousephotoworks.com/